Monday, January 17, 2011

It's The Little Things...

What better way to kick off 2011 than to get really crazy and get some new windows installed. Exciting, I know!!! Actually, it made a much bigger difference than I expected. I had been hoping to start redoing our kitchen but windows original to our house took precedence when we found out about a substantial tax credit.  I was about as excited to spend thousands of dollars on windows as I am to pay for new tires or a new water heater. All very necessary but NOT exciting... especially for an interior designer.  I just kept thinking of all the beautiful things that I could purchase with this money that would make an immediate impact.  I must admit that I was happily surprised when they were finished and realized what a difference they make when it comes to curb appeal as well as how clean they look from the inside! Now that I feel good about this responsible purchase I am moving on to some pretty, fun items that don't really serve much of a purpose other than making a space pop and look gorgeous! 
Bring on the frivolity! 


Side tables:



Bungalow 5 Table

Oomph Online Tini Table

Stag Table

Lola Table, Arteriors Home

Rattan Table
Frames:

Faux Shagreen Frames
Throw Pillows:


Paying homage to the Queen

Madeline Winerib Throw Pillows

More soon!

C (&M)

No comments: