Monday, December 6, 2010

Palettes of the Season


I look to fashion and beauty for emerging color trends when it comes to designing interiors.  Interior design tends to lag a bit behind fashion when it comes to color trends.  One of my best friends works in the make up I like to look at make-up palettes for color inspiration as well.  I love that colors, especially during this holiday season, tend to be richer and a bit more bold.  Jewel tones are always so rich and striking.  Here are the hues I am feeling right now...



 


Crystal Eye Palette
Love this rich peacock colored palette (Crystal Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown)








 

<>
Smoldering Eye Palette
Love the deep plums with a dramatic black set off against a neutral grey (Bobbi Brown)


Enjoy this holiday season full of color and fun!

C(&M)

No comments: