Tuesday, February 15, 2011

C&M Renovations

After a couple week hiatus from blogging (my apologies), I am ready to unveil some photos of my new and improved kitchen (powder room coming next time).  Balancing clients and managing the renovation of my own home has monopolized my time of late, but I am back with photos! (Please keep in mind that these are just quick shots I snapped with my digital camera)

We didnt do any major construction but granite, hardware and paint can go a long way to transform and update a space... 

BEFORE                                                                          AFTER




 

On the opposite wall, instead of replacing the existing wooden bi-fold doors that enclose my 2 pantries, I decided to have all 3 doors on this wall painted in a fun way that adds a little fun to an otherwise boring wall. 




In the space the Benjamin Moore gray shades selected show much more of a contrast than comes across in these photos... 


Artsy shot feat. the kitty

Now one of my favorite spaces in the house, I am off to cook dinner in my 'new' kitchen!  Until next time...

C (&M)

2 comments:

Landy said...

LOVE the cabinets Colleen! Even better than I pictured!

Colleen, C&M Designs said...

Thanks Landy! Can't wait to see your dining room table all gray glossed up!