Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back at it

Springtime brought with it a hectic (in a good way) work schedule as well as social calendar and blogging unfortunately took a back seat.  Not to worry, now that things have settled down a bit and I am not travelling so much I am back to the blog! 

I have updated my website http://www.candmdesignsllc.com/  with a new layout and some updated client photos to peruse so check it out!  I am in the process of getting some professional photos done and will update as soon as I do so.  I met a fantastic photographer through a friend of mine who I plan on working with to photograph my future finished interior projects.  Check her out at: http://keatswebb.com/

I have added this new addition in my own home that I am loving and using as inspiration for the rest of the space.  I think of it as a piece of jewelry that sparkles and lights up (literally) the rest of my room.  The hue of light it gives off as it filters through the tall turquoise bobeche.  I have a slight (okay major) thing for unique and attention grabbing chandeliers and this one certainly does it for me.  This photo truly does not do it justice.

More soon!

C (&M)

No comments: